25 February 2011

Weekends of Purging

Last weekend we cleaned out our bedroom, and it was so refreshing! We donated about 147,872,967 pieces of clothing, and we even sorted through our plastic bins of wires! (My husband graduated from the Texas A&M College of Engineering, therefore we have 8000 wires in plastic bins under our bed.) He donated more than half of the wires, bringing our wire bin count to 1. Yes, ONE!

I was excited.

This weekend we're tackling our guestroom. Currently, it's an absolute disaster. There are probably 5 boxes full of crafty things I've been saving for a rainy day. So, this weekend it's my turn to purge the things I love. If I haven't touched it in a year, seen it in 6 months, or didn't know I had it, then it's going to Goodwill!

We are also going to hang curtains in our bedroom, install the new sconces we bought for beside our bed and hopefully pick up some bedside tables. I can't wait to be done unpacking/setting up our home!

No comments:

Post a Comment